Do you need a 55 ShA EPDM in RAL 3020, with tensile strength higher than 6 MPa?
We produce black and coloured compounds in variety of hardnesses, based on NR, SBR NBR, EPDM, CR, PU, CSM, HNBR, IR, IIR polymers with the following properties:
- resistant to engine and mineral oils,
- resistant to greases,
- resistant to acids,
- resistant to UV and weathering,
- resistant to abrasion,
- resistant to elevated temperatures,
- resistant to water and salt,
- with low compression set,
- electrically conductive and antistatic,
- self extinguishing properties,
- compounds suitable for food and water contact according to the FDA, BfR or KTW regulations,
- available in any RAL or L*a*b colour
We have a wet and a dry line, so we can supply compounds suitable for rubber to metal bonding.
Compounds come in plates (rolls) or in strips.